Maria Sharapova Hot Pics At Beach

Maria Sharapova Hot
Maria Sharapova to strut her stuff on “Dancing With the Stars.”

She says she wouldn’t be interested in following in the dancing shoes of fellow tennis superstar Martina Navratilova, who is among the newest celebrities set to dance when the show begins March 19.


Maria Sharapova Hot
Maria Sharapova Hot
Maria Sharapova Hot

Maria Sharapova Hot

“Even though I like to dance and all, there’s something about dancing in prom costumes in front of national television that is just not very appealing to me,” Sharapova said Tuesday after her match at the BNP Paribas Open tournament in Indian Wells.

The former Wimbledon champion says she’s never really watched the ABC reality hit, and isn’t sure what it takes to win that kind of competition.

“Like is it a lot of practice or is it personality?” she said.

If she was asked to be on the show, Sharapova said she would say no.

“I hope I’d have the same answer if I was asked in 10 years,” she added.

Sharapova, who rakes in millions off the court in endorsements, recently appeared on the late-night show “Chelsea Lately,” and attended the Vanity Fair Oscar night party.

The 24-year-old Russian says she enjoys writing and would like to write a book about her life.

“There is just a lot of things that maybe my fans and people that have not exactly known about the way I grew up and the way I came to be a player,” she said. “My journal entries that I wrote when I was a young kid, I still have those and I really want them to be one day a part of that. It’s something that when I have time I will sit down and just really write.”

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.


Maria Sharapova Hot
Maria Sharapova Hot
Maria Sharapova Hot
Maria Sharapova Hot
Maria Sharapova Hot
Maria Sharapova Hot
Infolinks 2012
Related Posts with Thumbnails